Tuesday 5 May 2015

Work diary (Shoot 8)



This photograph was taken as part of my aspects of landscape shoot and is a photograph showing the technique photo joiner. This photograph has been taken at a large landscape over looking London and was taken of a cross wooden jump with the bold sky and view in the background. This photograph was edited by changing the image size of every individual photograph, adjusting their curves and levels and then flattering the layer. This then made it possible for me to drag the photograph onto a new canvas to form a photo joiner. This technique is very affective as it makes the landscape more interesting and exaggerates the scale of the photograph through the use of individual photographs all showing scale forming a large final outcome. The sky in this photo joiner is the main focus as the warming purple and pink colours are very affective as they make this photograph look striking and the clouds are all layered to make the clouds look more iconic. Furthermore this photograph was taken at a location that I had already been to therefore I knew that the photographs before were a success therefore I was confident before I began to shoot these. The photograph David Hockney is a well known photographer to forming photo joiners with his work therefore this photograph was inspired by him. I have known about his work since a young age therefore I knew exactly what I needed to include in mine to make it as affective as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment