Saturday 2 May 2015

Work diary (shoot 7)

 This photograph was taken as part of my aspects of landscapes project and shows the aspect of depth.This photograph was edited using the adjustment layers of curves and levels and then using the lasso tool converting the grass and fencing to black and white. The reason why I made the decision to leave the sky in color is because of the warming pinks and shapes of the clouds are very intriguing. This photograph also emphasizes the aspect of depth as this photograph was taken at a slight low angle to allow the depth of the field to be seen and the hill to be exaggerated. Furthermore the silhouette fencing in the right hand corner of the background is very interesting and makes this photograph very eye catching as it draws your eyes to the beautiful sky which is the main focus.

This photograph is also part of my aspects of landscapes project and shows the aspect of depth very well. This photograph was edited using the adjustment layers of curves and levels and then increasing the saturation. The reason why the saturation levels were increased was to enhance the autumn colors in the tree's as the contrast between the green's and yellows show the beauty of the autumn fall and make this photograph stunning. The idea of the aspect of depth is enhanced through the low angle position to make the swirl effect of the path showing a journey of life and to look very effective. The textures in the path are seen very clear and the rough texture is very bold and the tones of the path are very effective and drawing the eyes down the path.

This shoot I feel was a success because I decided to go back to a location that I already had photographed as when I wrote my previous work diary for this location there was a lot I had identified that I could of taken or photographed more therefore this shoot shows the further develop of that shoot and how I have improved my work in reflection from my work diary's.

No comments:

Post a Comment