Tuesday 5 May 2015

Work diary (Shoot 9)

This photograph was taken as part of my aspect of landscape project and is a close up of an unusual shapes pair of flowers. This photograph shows the aspect of close up and this allows the texture, tones and color to stand out. Firstly the texture's of the flowers are seen very clearly and this is because the smooth and delicate textures are close up to make the beauty of these flowers stand out. Also the tones in the flowers stand out and the sunlight shining on them allows dark and light shadows to be seen and makes the flowers look very three dimensional instead of flat. Lastly the colors in the flowers are very soft and neutral and create a very graceful affect to the photograph.This photograph was taken from a birds eye view to get more detail in the flowers as the shape of them are very interesting.

This photograph is part of my aspects of landscapes project and shows the technique of multiple imagery. The photographs in this multiple imagery are close up photography and show the different angles of the flower. The shape of this flower's petals are very interesting and make this multiple imagery very bold and stunning to look at. In the editing process I converted all the photographs to black and white and this was to create the tones to stand out even more. The tones in the flowers range from dark and light and allow the petals to stand out as the shadows on them are very intriguing.I feel that enhancing the aspect of close up was a very good idea as it makes multiple imagery photographs more striking.

This photography shoot was done as I at the beginning of my project I learnt a set of techniques and close up photography was one of them I then continued this technique in my unit 3 project and felt that it was very successful. Therefore to create a variety in my aspects of landscape project  felt that I had done a lot on the depth of landscapes therefore by showing close ups in landscapes still created a sense of depth however developed from this and created some stunning photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment